Eisner, Inkpot, and Bram Stoker Award-winning writer, artist and I.P. creator Dave Dorman has announced to his fans that he is again offering The Dave Dorman Experience: Year 2 at his private residence on Saturday, April 27th from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. during the weekend of C2E2.
The Dave Dorman Experience: Year Two Package Includes the Following:
- Limousine transportation from McCormick Place to Dorman’s private residence in the Chicago suburbs
- Swag bag of rare gifts from sponsors and Dorman’s personal archive
- Exclusive event t-shirt designed and signed by Dorman (watch Dorman’s blog for him to post the t-shirt designs)
- Chef Timothy Schultz of Wisconsin will be serving hors d’oeuvres and a traditional gourmet Italian meal paired with wines
- Collectors will have an exclusive tour of Dorman’s studio, collections, and access to his private vault of prints, pencil prelims, and paintings
- Fans will receive an exclusive, live painting demo by Dave Dorman
- One lucky fan will win the pencil prelim from the live demo
- One lucky fan will win the actual painting from Dorman’s live demo (Note: In the interest of drying time, Dorman will be painting in acrylics rather than oils for this event)
The cost to reserve space for this event is $350 per person, limited to a maximum of 10 people. To reserve your space today, please email email@example.com for instructions, along with a list of any dietary restrictions, drink preferences and your shirt size.
This event is in no way endorsed by or connected to C2E2. To get more details, please “Like” https://Facebook.com/DaveDormanFanPage or follow Dorman’s blog at http://davedorman.wordpress.com. For sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.